We are hiring for a Commercial Account Management Executive
TCE Transmission Limited is a Derby based Engineering Supply Company, specialising in Transmission of Power & Conveying, Remote Monitoring Systems, plus Industrial Lubrication & Automatic Lubrication Systems.
We seek a confident self-starting individual with a strong technical/ engineering background & qualification, to expand the company’s account base & bring on board new & innovative ideas of how the company should operate. Including; client relations, account management, contract negotiation, commercial proposals, client site visits, technical site surveys, supplier liaison etc.
As a Commercial Account Management Executive, you will be working to manage the company’s existing client base & using sales/ marketing techniques expand the company’s footprint to other site locations. Also by liaising with customers on an on-going basis, expand the company’s products & services by spotting new trends or innovation (& applying this knowledge) is essential.
The role will require that you will be able to work with minimum supervision (once full training/ probation period has been completed) and take responsibility for the quality, accuracy and timely delivery of the work you undertake. The right candidate will be proactive in finding solutions to problems and identifying areas for improving the business.
- Learning and understanding our sales process.
- Learning and understanding our range of product and service offerings.
- Managing our marketing and communication through our ecommerce and online platforms.
- Shadowing the MD’s day to day operations and accompanying to site visits.
- Opportunity to own and grow a number of local key clients and accounts.
- Access to training programs at our Europe based manufacturing partners.
- After initial probation period, travel to UK wide client base periodically will be required.
- Management of Key Client operations
- Management of Specific Vertical Market Clients
- Development of the company’s products to access new markets & customers
- Professional qualification in Engineering, Degree/Diploma etc.
- East Midlands based, preferably within easy travelling distance to Derby City Centre Office.
- Clean Driving Licence
- Relevant work experience, preferred but not essential.
- Good communication skills.
- Good IT skills.
- No sales experience necessary, as full training will be provided, however an appreciation of commercial matters would be an advantage.
- An understanding of the following would also be an advantage;
- communications software
- test & analysis tools
- off line programming
- continuous improvement solutions
- product technical applications and capability
- technical sales and marketing support
- product development and innovation
- engineering drawing
- ecommerce channel development
Permanent position available following successful probation period, with competitive salary, bonus & other benefits.
Further information on our company & products can be found by following the links below;