We are hiring for a Technical & Commercial Support Executive
Technical & Commercial Support Executive
TCE Transmission Limited is a Derby based Engineering Supply Company, specialising in Transmission of Power & Conveying, plus Industrial Lubrication & Automatic Lubrication Systems.
We seek a confident self-starting individual with a strong technical/ engineering background & qualification, to assist the MD in day to day activities. Including; client relations, account management, contract negotiation, commercial proposals, client site visits, technical site surveys, supplier liaison etc.
As a Technical & Commercial Support Executive, you will be working to provide technical support and expertise for all areas of the engineering & commercial functions within the company.
The role will require that you will be able to work with minimum supervision (once full training/ probation period has been completed) and take responsibility for the quality, accuracy and timely delivery of the work you undertake. The right candidate will be proactive in finding solutions to problems and identifying areas for improving the business.
- Learning and understanding our sales process.
- Learning and understanding our range of product and service offerings.
- Managing our marketing and communication through our ecommerce and online platforms.
- Shadowing the MD’s day to day operations and accompanying to site visits.
- Opportunity to own and grow a number of local key clients and accounts.
- Access to training programs at our Europe based manufacturing partners.
- After initial probation period, travel to UK wide client base periodically will be required.
- Professional qualification in Engineering, Degree/Diploma etc.
- East Midlands based, preferably within easy travelling distance to Derby City Centre Office.
- Clean Driving Licence
- Relevant work experience, preferred but not essential.
- Good communication skills.
- Good IT skills.
- No sales experience necessary, as full training will be provided, however an appreciation of commercial matters would be an advantage.
- An understanding of the following would also be an advantage;
- communications software
- test & analysis tools
- off line programming
- continuous improvement solutions
- product technical applications and capability
- technical sales and marketing support
- product development and innovation
- engineering drawing
- ecommerce channel development
Permanent position available following successful probation period, with competitive salary, bonus & other benefits.
Internship applications also considered (with travel & subsistence).
Please confirm either Internship or Permanent at time of application & send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information on our company & products can be found by following the link below;